This Return Policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through www.ueephone.com (the “Site”). This policy is subject to change by UEEPHONE CO., LIMITED. (referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this policy will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review this policy before purchasing any products that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
15 Days Return Policy
The Company is pleased to offer our valued customers the following 15 Days’ Return Policy. This policy applies to purchases from UEEPHONE CO., LIMITED.
Terms and Conditions for Returns
- Returns must be submitted within seven (15) days of the original receipt date. Returns submitted past seven (15) days may be accepted at our sole discretion and will require approval from management.
- No item will be accepted without prior authorization. Returned items will go through a verification process to ensure that the item returned is what was authorized. Unauthorized items will be returned to the customer and no return will be issued.
- All authorized return items must have any locks (iCloud, Google, Find My iPhone, etc.) cleared before they are returned.
- Authorized returns will be issued an RMA number by us. All RMA numbers issued are valid for fourteen (14) days.
- Any item that is returned in a condition different than what was shipped out may be rejected for return.
- Depending on whether you are a New Customer or an Existing Customer (as defined below), our policy on which devices are eligible for return differs. Please see the policies for New Customers and Existing Customers below for further details.
- Once the returned merchandise is received and verified, a credit will be issued for the returned devices within five (5) business days.
Please note that no customer should ever receive a device with the following defects (“Critical Defects“):
- No power/power cycle
- Apple activation problem
- Account lock
- iTunes image
- Passcode lock
If you receive an item with a Critical Defect, you should request a return authorization immediately.
New Customers are first-time purchasers from the Site. We understand the importance of your first sample order with a new vendor, and we want to make sure you have a great experience. That’s why, as long as you abide by the limitations detailed above, we will take back any device for any reason on your first return of up to 50 devices.
If you need to return a higher quantity than this, or if you are not a first-time purchaser from the Site, the below policy for Existing Customers applies.
Existing Customers have made more than one purchase from the Site.
We stand by the testing and grading descriptions that are represented on our Site and therefore strive to offer a highly flexible return policy. However, different grades undergo different functional tests and have different cosmetic standards. The grading scale for products sold on our Site is subjective and grading designations are made at the sole discretion of the Company. To learn more about our grades and view detailed videos, go to https://www.ueephone.com/grading/
Any of the grades can be returned for any functional defect that is found. Furthermore, these devices may be returned if the cosmetic grade varies significantly from what was represented.
Partial Credits Instead of Returns
We understand that in some cases, our customers would prefer to get partial credit on a defective device rather than incur the shipping cost of returns. If this is your preference, please contact your Account Manager directly. These requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Company.
*Please note that this does not apply to devices with Critical Defects (see above for a list of Critical Defects). No customer should ever receive a device with a Critical Defect. If an item is received with a Critical Defect, return authorization should be requested immediately.
The Company values our customers and we are committed to helping customers with issues that might occur outside the parameters of our standard policy. These will also be handled on a case by case basis, in our sole discretion.
Rev Date: 08/19/2021